Acceptance of Cloud Contact Centre and the flexibility it brings both from an agile operating model but also the flexible consumption based pricing, no upfront licences to cover peak demand that are only fully used a few weeks or months of the year.
To compete, your organisation needs a new kind of Contact Centre, one with technologies that meet those heightened customer expectations with seamless, scalable, effortless, and affordable experiences.
Delivering those exceptional customer experiences requires a Contact Centre that’s affordable, easy to set up, and easy to manage. To deliver next-generation experiences, a contact centre must incorporate the agility and scalability of a cloud-based solution. It should also draw on the power of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and omnichannel language understanding capabilities—the kind of automatic speech recognition technology that powers Amazon Alexa.
Your challenge. A new kind of Contact Centre, with technologies that meet heightened customer expectations!
Without enterprise-size budgets and large teams of people, most smaller businesses need solutions that help them deliver better customer experiences with fewer resources while empowering agents to be effective from anywhere.
Devoteam, an AWS Premier partner, can offer you the support and guidance you need to migrate from your existing provider or build a new Contact Centre platform.
Cost-effectively and quickly launch an omnichannel contact centre
Meet and exceed newly heightened customer expectations.
Empower agents to work seamlessly from anywhere with minimal training
No facilities upkeep or overhead to pay for. No complex, expensive licensing models payment required only for what they use. No long-term commitments or heavy upfront costs. No equipment to buy (beyond headsets and laptops)
Leverage AI and ML to raise the bar on every customer interaction
Frequent product enhancements—no need to wait for annual or biannual updates to seamlessly add new features.
Gain expert contact centre migration support and technology integrations
Evolve and scale with the business
When organisations have deployed Amazon Connect, their interest turns to other features that will enhance the customer experience and reduce KPIs, without the need to have long implementation phases and can be implemented by journey or all journeys again using the same usage based pricing.
- Using Amazon Lex for artificial intelligence (AI) service with advanced natural language models for conversational interface and chatbots.
- Real-time caller authentication using machine learning to make voice interactions faster and more secure through Amazon Connect Voice ID
- A single user interface for the creation and completion of voice calls and chats with Amazon Connect Tasks
- Fast full-text search on all transcripts with Contact Lens for Amazon Connect and real-time, detailed analytics and sentiment analysis that allows supervisors to quickly understand the trends of customer conversations
- A more unified view of a customer’s profile with the most up-to-date information through Amazon Connect Customer Profiles
- Time savings with Amazon Connect Wisdom to help agents quickly navigate and search multiple sources of information based on phrases and questions exactly as the customer would ask them
Talk to us.
Eager to work in total confidence and inspire trust?
Every change starts with a discussion.
Customer stories Become a leading digital company with Devoteam A Cloud.
Insights & Events. The digital world is changing continuously. Keep up and follow all AWS innovative moves.
October 14, 2022
Devoteam A Cloud are pleased to announce that we have…Read more
September 6, 2022
Devoteam are pleased to announce that we have signed a…Read more
February 1, 2022
We are thrilled to announce that Devoteam has been awarded…Read more
December 13, 2021
Paris, December, 2021 – Google Cloud Recognises Devoteam G Cloud’s…Read more
December 8, 2021
Devoteam enters a Strategic Collaboration with AWS to focus on accelerating EMEA customers cloud adoption.
Devoteam, a leading EMEA consulting firm, today unveiled a new Strategic…Read more