Devoteam will be a Gold sponsor of the Computing DevOps Live Summit on 20 March 2019 in Central London.
Adopting DevOps means more than changing the way software is developed. It’s an evolving cultural shift that, if pursued successfully, should drive efficiencies way beyond the IT department.
Devoteam’s head of DevOps, Graham Zabel will explain to all levels of IT the next step of the journey of adopting DevOps:
- What to do once you’ve embarked on your DevOps journey
- Common pitfalls and how to overcome them
- Planning for the next milestone.
Hot topics at this event include:
- How to approach DevOps in a monolithic enterprise environment
- How to convince the teams to embrace DevOps
- What additional benefits microservices can bring to DevOps
- How effective DevOps teams should be constructed
- Unifying DevOps and security
- Achieving digital transformation through DevOps
Read more about it or register to attend here.